The following set of documentation is focused on the code base, providing steps to maintain the current system.
V2 to V3 Changes
- TypeScript used across entire project.
- Expanded frontend components for easier extension.
- Created more atomic middlewares.
- Utilized Mongoose hooks (on save update image count per archive/catalog or for validation).
- Addition of new models (Tag, AssignedImages).
- Use of PM2 for running server and writing logs.
- Better use of LetsEncrypt and NGINX along with new HTML pages for when the site is under maintenance.
- Better Logging with log type, time and response time for routes
- Auth0 enters users into DB on first signup, gives tagger role and assigns default catalog.
- Unit Tests.
- Use of GitHub actions for Docs redeploy and running Unit Tests
- Path Alias (instead of having
../../../../components, it can be just